The MCU120 charger is a sophisticated 7 stage charger, utilizing switch mode and fully automatic computerised control, designed to charge most 12 Volt SLA, Gel, Lead Acid and Calcium batteries. Suitable for negatively (-) grounded vehicles where the negative lead from the battery is connected to the vehicle chassis or engine block. As a Gel, Lead Acid, SLA and Calcium battery charger, the unit provides a safe method of restoring discharged batteries, through a 7 stage charging process. Permanent connection lead supplied with charger for vehicles that require frequent charging such as classic cars, motorcycles or marine craft.
- Ideal for automotive & marine batteries.
- Heavy duty design.
- Fully automatic 7 stage charging.
- Compatible with GEL, Calcium, Deep Cycle, SLA and conventional flooded lead-acid batteries.
- Easy battery chemistry selection with push button switch and LED indicators.
- LED display showing battery capacity status, output voltage and warning indicators.
- Inbuilt battery testing with LED indicator and flash selected battery LED.
- Internal charger temperature monitoring and power output control.
- LED indicators show progress of charge.
- Zero volt minimum battery start up – can charge a completely flat battery.
- Over charging, short circuit and over temperature protection.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- Pulse mode technology reduces oxidation, evens electrolyte consistency and minimizes temperature equating to longer battery life.